Reviews of Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza

Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by winags Review Date: 06/13/2022

We love this for quick service and good food. We also love to sit out over the water at Disney Springs.

Pros:

great food fast service great outdoor seating with a view

Cons:

not unique to disney

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/31/2022

This is definitely good pizza if you’re craving some but because it is not a disney world exclusive it i would eat other things in disney springs before i ate here

Pros:

easy and yummy

Cons:

not disney exclusive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/03/2022

My family and I always go to Blaze on Central Ave in Toledo Ohio. The last time we went there an employee named Alexis helped us. It was the best costumer service we have had in a long while. She was very kind and helpful. Made our dinner that much better.

Pros:

Best pizza

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 01/31/2022

While I'm aware I can get Blaze back back at home, my sister and I were so hungry and had already eaten at the other quick service places in Disney Springs. This pizza was amazing and we both agreed it was some of the best we'd ever had. We got the barbecue chicken pizza and the white top pizza. Both were incredible and we easily devoured the two between us.

Pros:

Quick service, yummy pizza for the price

Cons:

Chain that isn't unique to WDW

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2021

Poor customer service

Pros:

Ok pizza

Cons:

Too little cheese

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/29/2021

We ate here on a Friday night and had to come back Saturday night again since everywhere else was full. I was grateful we could order pretty fast and sat outside in a very nice night. The pizza was great. They have a keto crust, you can add the toppings you want and make a keto pizza.

Pros:

Outside dining, keto crust (keto pizza), fast, good food.

Cons:

It is busy and self service.

Reviewed by CatherynLovesDisney Review Date: 02/08/2021

Pizza is amazing, you get to choose your toppings, and baked in front of you. During my family and I's last visit, we ate here twice! It is definitely a restaurant we will keep coming back to!

Pros:

Delicious pizza and not too expensive

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by JennyLiz Review Date: 01/05/2021

I can see why this place is so popular. It has so many options so everyone can make a pizza they enjoy. It is so popular that the line was very long and we had to wait to get a table. However, the food was very delicious.

Pros:

So many options

Cons:

Hard to find seating

Reviewed by Scottishlassie Review Date: 06/21/2020

For me best pizza in town!! Love that you can choose your on toppings and sauces. There is also plenty of choice for people with certain diets (gluten free, keto and vegan). All pizzas come out roasting hot and very yummy.

Pros:

Choice of toppings Freshly made pizza Indoor and outdoor seating

Cons:

Can be noisy when sitting inside

Reviewed by JimF Review Date: 06/04/2020

Hands down the best pizza and price is cheap. One price For a build your own? What most places charge by topping not here!

Pros:

Fast and delicious, personal size is big.

Cons:

Too many people like it so its always busy

YeSake