Reviews of Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza

Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by CatherynLovesDisney Review Date: 02/08/2021

Pizza is amazing, you get to choose your toppings, and baked in front of you. During my family and I's last visit, we ate here twice! It is definitely a restaurant we will keep coming back to!

Pros:

Delicious pizza and not too expensive

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by JennyLiz Review Date: 01/05/2021

I can see why this place is so popular. It has so many options so everyone can make a pizza they enjoy. It is so popular that the line was very long and we had to wait to get a table. However, the food was very delicious.

Pros:

So many options

Cons:

Hard to find seating

Reviewed by Scottishlassie Review Date: 06/21/2020

For me best pizza in town!! Love that you can choose your on toppings and sauces. There is also plenty of choice for people with certain diets (gluten free, keto and vegan). All pizzas come out roasting hot and very yummy.

Pros:

Choice of toppings Freshly made pizza Indoor and outdoor seating

Cons:

Can be noisy when sitting inside

Reviewed by JimF Review Date: 06/04/2020

Hands down the best pizza and price is cheap. One price For a build your own? What most places charge by topping not here!

Pros:

Fast and delicious, personal size is big.

Cons:

Too many people like it so its always busy

Reviewed by StevenWilson Review Date: 05/24/2020

Yes, there are Blaze Pizzas across the country, and yes, the line will extend out the door and possibly onto the midway, and yes, you may struggle to find seating. But this is THE best fast food pizza by an absolute landslide, and only rivals La Bella Napoli in Epcot as the best pizza in Disney by a landslide. I'd recommend creating your own pizza, and getting one of the specialty lemonades or teas instead of your typical sprite or coke.

Pros:

Pizza is absolutely amazing

Cons:

Very crowded, but for good reason. Don't let CROWDS of all things affect your review or thoughts on Blaze. They have 2 lines for a reason, and they can't help the fact that they're always busy.

Reviewed by maddox4 Review Date: 04/24/2019

Great pizza! Love all the choices especially the "spicy" sauce option. Usually my husband and I share a pizza but he is not as adventurous with his toppings so buying two pizzas was a little more expensive but still one of the less expensive options at Disney Springs. Just watch out for the birds!

Pros:

Choices!

Cons:

Aggressive birds at times

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

When I first ate here it was like a normal pizza place it tasted ok the pizza was well done and the place was fine but small but when I came for the second time I like it more than in the first time. You can make your own pizza from zero to pizza, like choose the type of bread that you want, the toppings, the spiciness of the sauce and the kind of cheese.

Pros:

Make your own pizza

Cons:

Small place

Reviewed by GMT2008 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Blaze is great for my family. We are huge pizza fans but the kids like things simple. Blaze is customizable pizza so the kids can get their plain pie and mom and dad can get fancier with toppings. Everyone is happy. The pizza is reasonable for a Disney meal too. On one trip we ended up eating there 3 times. One of those times we did take out and headed back to the resort for movie by the pool. My only complaint is it is noisy if you sit inside so we usually try to find a table outside.

Pros:

Quick - reasonable price - kid friendly

Cons:

Inside seating is noisy

Reviewed by Melanie M Review Date: 04/16/2019

We LOVE Blaze. It is a good value and tastes great and is pretty clean with no artificial colors etc...If you like pizza it is a good choice. They also have cleaner beverage options with Blue SKies and Aqua Fresca choices.

Pros:

Great cleaner food, decent portion size, great beverage options

Cons:

Noise and wait times....can get very busy...sometimes hard to find a decent place to sit. Also don't really like the Communal seating thing....

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

we loved it!

Pros:

great pizza your way