This festival will run from November 24th to December 30th, 2023 and EPCOT is not wasting any time getting those festival booths turned over. But now, we’ve got more than just booths and signs — menus with prices are going up!
Menus with prices have started popping up at the Holiday Kitchens for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays and we’re getting even more excited for the event’s start on November 24th.
There are 15 different food booths this year, and we’re seeing some of those menu boards go up, like over in Canada at Yukon Holiday Kitchen…
…and Tangierine Cafe over in Morocco!
There are plenty more booths where these came from, and we’ll be bringing you our reviews of them all.
We’ll be covering everything on the first day of the festival on November 24th, so stay tuned to AllEars!
More Info on ALL the Holiday Happenings in Disney World
- Learn ALL About Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Disney World
- Disney’s Candlelight Processional Is Coming BACK to EPCOT
- Dates Announced for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays
- NEW Holiday Party Announced for Hollywood Studios -- Jollywood Nights
- Don’t Miss Out on These Disney Advent Calendars on Amazon
- Exclusive Look at Disney’s Holiday Merchandise
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you heading to this year’s festival? Tell us in the comments.