The fun thing about visiting Disney World often is that there is always something new to check out.
We see new merchandise every single day. We notice updates to rides. We see new snacks pop up for almost every occasion. We also see new menu items added to restaurants — and one Disney World restaurant just added 28 new menu items!
Splitsville Luxury Lanes, where you can go bowling AND have a bite to eat, just added a ton of new items to its menu. Under Appetizers, the following new bites have been added:
- Voodoo Shrimp — crispy shrimp tossed in sweet n’ spicy voodoo sauce, sesame seeds, scallions, and crispy rice noodles for $15
- Pan-fried Potstickers — pork potstickers with black vinegar sauce, scallions, and sesame seeds for $13
- Street Corn Chicken Nachos — loaded with chicken, elote-style corn, queso, pickled red onion, chipotle mayo, jalapeno, cotija cheese, and cilantro for $17
There are even some new sushi rolls to try:
- Surf & Turf Roll — tempura shrimp, cream cheese, and asparagus topped with thinly-sliced seared Wagyu sirloin, avocado, masago, horseradish cream, kimchi ponzu, and crispy onions for $22
- Krab Rangoon Roll — Kani Kana krab, cream cheese, water chestnuts, and scallions rolled and tempura fried, served with Thai chili sauce for $19
Want some new sandwiches, aka Handhelds? Well, three have been added to the menu, and they sound delicious:
- Steakhouse Burger — smothered with melted Swiss and topped with savory sauteed mushrooms, steak sauce, and horseradish cream, served with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle, as well as fries for $21
- Steak Ranchero Tacos — marinated, chargrilled steak, salsa ranchero, pico de gallo, dressed cabbage, onion, and cilantro, served with cilantro-lime rice and beans on the side for $20
- Baja Shrimp Tacos — blackened shrimp, dressed cabbage, Thai chili lime, pickled red onion, and cilantro, served with cilantro-lime rice and beans on the side for $20
PLUS there are three new entrees to choose from:
- Tuna Poke Bowl — seared ahi tuna tossed in spicy kimchee ponzu and served over sushi rice with diced avocado, fresh mango, and shelled edamame, topped with seaweed salad, scallions, sesame seeds, and house-made spicy mayo for $26
- Chicken Alfredo — blackened chicken, broccoli, red peppers, and scallions served over linguine tossed with creamy Alfredo sauce, served with toasted garlic bread on the side for $28
- Steak & Fries — an 8-ounce American Wagyu sirloin finished with garlic butter and served with shoestring fries, broccoli, and signature steak sauce for $39
You want to try some new yummy cocktails? Well, here’s your chance. A total of SIX new cocktails are now available:
- Tropical Long Island — spirited combination of gin, vodka, coconut rum, triple sec, simple syrup, and fresh lime and pineapple juices for $16
- Blue Lagoon — Jose Cuervo Silver tequila, Blue Curacao, fresh lime, pineapple, and agave for $15
- Key Lime Pie Martini — Tito’s handmade vodka, Licor 43, fresh lime, simple syrup, and a splash of heavy cream with a crushed graham cracker rim and lime wheel for $16
- Michters Mule — Michter’s bourbon, wildflower honey, ginger beer, and squeeze of lemon, served with a gingersnap cookie for $16
- Espresso Martini — Stoli vanilla vodka, Mr. Black coffee liqueur, Trader Vic’s macadamia nut liqueur, Stok coffee, and simple syrup, served with a ladyfinger for $16
- Bees Knees — Ford’s gin, wildflower honey, squeeze of lemon, and splash of soda water, garnished with a mini honey dipper and candy bee for $16
You can also now get three new draft beers:
- Featured Local Draft for $9
- Blue Moon Draft for $9
- Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea for $9 — you can add a hanging shot of Firefly lemonade vodka for $5 more
If you want something out of a bottle and can, you also have new selections here:
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider for $9
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA for $9
- Oyster City Mill Pond Dirty Blonde Ale for $9
- Modelo Especial for $9
If wine is more your speed, you’ll have some new wines to choose from:
- Raeburn Pinot Noir for $15 per glass and $60 per bottle
- Louis Martini Sonoma Cabernet for $14 per glass and $56 per bottle
- La Perlina Moscato for $10 per glass and $40 per bottle
- J Vineyards Cuvee for $15 per glass and $60 per bottle
So if you’re looking to try out something new in Disney Springs, you might want to head on over to Splitsville to try out these new food and drinks.
We’ll keep an eye out for more dining changes in Disney World, so check back with AllEars again soon.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever been to Splitsville? Let us know what you thought about it in the comments!