If you’ve ever wanted to eat at a restaurant in outer space, Space 220 is the perfect restaurant for you.
No, you’re not *really* in outer space, but the atmosphere, the food and drink offerings, and the price will certainly make you feel like you are out of this world. Now, the restaurant is introducing even more exciting offerings for the fall season — come check some of them out with us!
Space 220 is introducing six new food items for the fall season.
- Neptuna Tartare: Sushi grade yellowfin tuna, avocado crema, mango coulis, edamame, wonton crisp, and yuzu dressing
- Roasted Asparagus Soup: Jumbo lump crabmeat, roasted poblano and red peppers, citrus chili oil, and crouton
- Bone-in Pork Chop: Slow-roasted 16 oz. pork chop, corn flan, succotash, and spiced applesauce
- Pan Roasted Swordfish “Cioppino”: Shrimp, littleneck clams, Prince Edward Island mussels, tomato and fennel seafood broth, and toasted garlic bread
- Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Parfait: Black sesame crumble, yuzu curd, macerated blackberries, and basil blackberry sauce
- Cosmic Cupcake: Chocolate plant-based devil’s food cake topped with vanilla frosting and galactic sprinkles (Available on kid’s menu)
As for new drinks on the menu, the restaurant will soon be offering the following: (Spoiler alert — there’s a LOT!)
- Starship Lemonade: Butterfly pea flower, lemonade, and Sprite served with a glow cube (Non-alcoholic)
- Moon Rocks: Lemon juice, blue cotton candy syrup, Sprite, pineapple juice, and pop rocks (Non-alcoholic)
- Solar Flare Sour: Lyre’s Agave Blanco Non-alcoholic Tequila, mango, lime juice, grapefruit bitters, and fever tree tonic water (Zero-proof)
- Galaxy Spritz: Lagoon Bay Aperitif, lychee liqueur, fresh lemon juice, and prosecco
- Black Hole Fashioned: Knob Creek Bourbon Whiskey, demerara syrup, and whiskey barrel-aged bitters
- M4RG4R1TA: Espolon Blanco Tequila, watermelon lime sour, and salted lime foam
- Illumination: Bacardi Rum, Malibu Caribbean Rum, passion fruit, blood orange, pineapple, lime sour, and passion fruit boba
- Saturn 2.0: Bacardi Reserva Ocho Rum, Velvet Falernum Liqueur, orgeat, passion fruit, and lemon juice
- Space Age Mule: Tito’s Homemade Vodka, fresh carrot juice, mango, lime juice, ginger beer, and chili lime seasoning rim
- Command Center: Hendrick’s Gin, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, lemon juice, citrus and elderflower foam
- Shuttle Crew: Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka, vanilla, tangerine, Red Bull, and tang foam
- Gamma Burst: Grey Goose Essences Strawberry & Lemongrass, Midori Melon Liqueur, and strawberry popping pearls
- Up All Night: Absolute Vanilla, Vodka, Chilled Espresso, Kalua, and Cream de Cacao
As of now, Disney didn’t share how long these offerings will be around, so if you’re interested, we say book a reservation ASAP. You can also check out the Space 220 Lounge for a limited menu, but keep in mind that the lounge is first come, first serve, so be sure to line up early!
As always, stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest Disney news!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the Best EPCOT Snacks! Click here to get started!
Which of these are you most excited to try? Tell us in the comments!
Disclosure: We were invited by Disney to attend a preview of Space 220’s new menu items. This did not affect our reporting of the event — our opinions are our own.