There have been some major announcements for Walt Disney World.
Not only did we get an opening date for the TRON coaster, but we also got news on the return of Happily Ever After and EPCOT Forever. And now, we have more major news from the theme parks, with a change going into effect at the hotels.
Starting January 10th, 2023, hotel guests at Disney World hotels will receive complimentary overnight self-parking.
This marks a major shift from the previous policy when overnight self-parking was $15 per vehicle, per night at Value Resorts, $20 at Moderate Resorts, and $25 at Deluxe Resorts.
Along with this new change, Disney announced a plethora of other updates today. Included among those is the news that attraction downloads will now be included when you purchase the Genie+ service at the parks.
Additionally, Passholders will begin to be able to visit the theme parks after 2PM without a Park Pass reservation beginning in the next few months. This will exclude weekend days at Magic Kingdom (when you will still need a Park Pass), and blockout dates will still apply.
For a FULL list of Disney news you may have missed, check out the stories below:
- TRON Lightcycle Run Gets an Opening Date in Disney World
- Complimentary PhotoPass Downloads to Be Included With Genie+ at Disney World
- Disney Vacation Club Members Will Get Preview of TRON Coaster in Magic Kingdom
- TRON Coaster Previews Will Be Available to Disney World Annual Passholders
- Disneyland Resort Announces Park Hopping CHANGE
We’ll continue to keep you updated with further changes, so stay tuned to AllEars for more!
Are you excited about this new change? Let us know in the comments.