We’ve been eating our way through all of the new and returning booths at the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival this year, but Disney is already thinking about the next festival coming to the park!
The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is set to take place from November 26th to December 30th this year and will feature tons of returning favorites like performances by Voices of Liberty, the popular Cookie Stroll, and more. And, with the festival quickly approaching, we now know more about the eats and drinks we could be enjoying!
Disney has just released the FULL LIST of the new and returning booths coming to the festival this year! Here are all 14 booths (and a few extra!) coming to Festival of the Holidays 2021:
- American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Port of Entry – NEW!
- The Donut Box – Near Test Track
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – Near Port of Entry
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between Morocco and France Pavilions
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen – France Pavilion
- Mele Kalikimaka – Near Port Of Entry
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen – Mexico Pavilion
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen – Japan Pavilion
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – Italy Pavilion
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Additional locations include:
- Funnel Cake – Between the American Adventure Pavilion
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Throughout EPCOT
- Refreshment Outpost – Between the China and Germany Pavilions
- Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
It looks like it’s going to be a busy holiday season filled with delicious eats and drinks in EPCOT! Of course, we’ll continue to keep you updated with any further details about the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, so be sure stay tuned for the latest.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever been to the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays? Let us know in the comments!