Disney World is seeing a LOT of resort updates as of late with newly refurbished Incredibles rooms at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the brand new Swan Reserve coming soon, and beyond.
But, if you love staying off-property, there’s another place coming to the Disney World area!
The Orlando Business Journal has shared that a new luxury hotel will be coming to Orange County soon! Darton US Holdings Inc. has filed plans for the 575,268-square-foot hotel, 7-story, 526-room, 12 villas, and pools. There will also be a 50,046-square-foot, 2-story conference center, as well as a retail center and two restaurants available to guests.
Currently, the plans state that the hotel will have a family pool, adult pool, steakhouse restaurant, spa, fitness room, children’s center, greenhouse, and other amenities. The conference center next to it will also have a grand ballroom, junior ballroom, meeting rooms, and outdoor area.
Of course, we’ll be sure to update you on the luxury hotel as it’s developed. And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
Do you have a favorite Good Neighbor hotel to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- How Do Ride Breakdowns Affect Disney World’s New Pay-Per-Ride Option?
- Is it WORTH Staying at a Disney World Hotel for the New Pay-Per-Ride Perk?
- How to Get the Most Out of the Free Version of Disney Genie
- How Does Rider Switch Work For Disney Genie+ and Pay-Per-Ride Attractions?
- There’s Still One Free Way to Skip the Lines in Disney World
- More Details on the Four New Dining Spots Coming Disney World’s Swan Reserve Resort
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App
- Why Disney+ May NOT Outgrow Netflix as Analysts Previously Predicted
- HURRY! Don’t Miss Out on the Polynesian 50th Anniversary Collection in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Medals Revealed For runDisney’s 2022 Princess Half Marathon Weekend