Take a look at this cauldron — it’s made entirely out of chocolate and features some of our favorite Disney villains!
The cauldron features villains like Jafar…
…Cruella de Vil…
…and the Evil Queen!
There are other little nods to villains around the cauldron, including Ursula’s tentacle arms!
The top of the cauldron is bubbling…we wonder what they’re concocting!
Be on the lookout for this gorgeous chocolate sculpture next time you visit the Grand Floridian this Halloween season! Be sure to follow along for more of the latest seasonal news and updates from around Disney World.
Are you attending Disney After Hours Boo Bash this fall? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Disney World’s Highest Wait Time Yesterday Probably Won’t Surprise You…
- NEWS: Disney World Railroad Closure EXTENDED into 2022
- AllEars TV: Should You PAY To Skip the Lines in Disney World?
- Everything You Can Do for Halloween in Disney World Without Going to BOO Bash
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
- NEWS: Disney World Renames Modified Character Meet and Greets
- AllEars TV: Starbucks is NOT the Best Coffee in Disney World
- 12 Things You Forgot About for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
- 8 Things (Besides Crowds) That Will Impact Your 2021 Disney World Trip
- NEWS: Holiday Park Passes For Disney World Are Starting to Sell Out
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!