If there’s one huge perk to staying at a Disney Resort, it’s the free Disney Transportation that will take you all around the property.
But, if you’re planning your trip to Disney World next year during the 50th anniversary celebrations, you’ll want to know about this closure!
Disney’s Skyliner will be closed for temporary refurbishment from January 23rd through January 28th, 2022. During this time, Cast Members have confirmed that the closure will affect all of the Skyliner Resorts — Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, and Riviera Resort — as the Skyliner transportation is halted.
However, complimentary bus transportation will be provided at these resorts instead.
Update: The website for various Disney World hotels which may be affected by this closure have now been updated to reflect this upcoming refurbishment. They specifically note that the Skyliner service between Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Riviera Resort, and EPCOT will be affected by this refurbishment.
We’ll be sure to provide you with more information when it gets closer to the date. In the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
What’s your favorite Skyliner Resort to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
- Three Reasons You Should Choose a Deluxe Resort at Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise is Back at Disney World!
- Is This 4-Hour Dining Experience Near Disney World Worth the BIG Price Tag?
- Would You Spend Hundreds of Dollars to Rep Your Love of Pixar?!
- Sneak Peek at Disney World’s 50th Anniversary TV Special!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Had Some of the HIGHEST Wait Times We’ve Seen in a While!
- NEWS: Lucasfilm Executive to Retire After 35 Years
- Three Reasons You Should Stay in a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- Make Your Reservations NOW for the New Steakhouse 71 at Disney World!