Ever since the Disneyland Resort opened at the end of April, we’ve been having an absolute blast exploring the parks!
Although plenty of our favorite dining locations have been welcoming guests back once again, six more restaurants will be joining the list of reopened spots. And, we’ve got a peek of one of the menus coming soon!
The Alfresco Tasting Terrace will open its dining reservations up on May 18th to guests before bringing Legacy Passholders only back into the restaurant on May 20th. And, if you’ve been missing meals on the terrace, you’ll want to take a look at the menu items that will be available!
Chefs have mixed up new creations for guests to enjoy, whether it’s a hearty dish or a craft cocktail. On the Bites and Appetizers menu, you’ll be able to find the Condor Flats-Bread, Bountiful Valley Charcuterie, Mulholland Meatballs, Slider Invasion, and Screamin’ Cauliflower Ceviche.
And, while you’re there, it’s practically a necessity to indulge in one (or two) of the Sunshine Plaza Signature Cocktails! You can nod to attractions of the past with the Tower of Terror themed “Drop In… If You Dare,” try something completely unique like the pizza-inspired Bloody Mary “Pizza Oom Mow Wow!,” or go for something classic like the “Specialty Manhattan.”
You can find various kinds of wine available, ranging from merlots to pinot noirs…
…along with beers and hard seltzers from around California!
Along with the non-alcoholic mocktails, like the “Cowabunga!” and “A Bug’s Drink” on the Sunshine Plaza Signature Cocktails, you can also find an array of other beverages available to guests of all ages on the menu.
The Alfresco Tasting Terrace will be open during lunch and dinner to Legacy Passholders in Disney California Adventure. It’s important to note that Disneyland’s restaurants are operating with limited capacity, so you’ll want to try to try and book your reservations as early as 60 days in advance. We’ll be sure to give you a look at the rest of the dining locations and MORE reopening soon in Disneyland. Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney news!
Have you been back to Disneyland yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Get an Exclusive Look Inside Disney’s Avengers Campus Tomorrow Night!
- What’s the Future of Park Passes? Disney Parks Chairman Comments
- PHOTOS: Check Out Disneyland’s Reopened Oga’s Cantina!
- It’s Official: There Are Space Cocoa Puffs in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: First Look at Disneyland’s Reopened Wine Country Trattoria
- A NEW Dining Option is Coming to Lamplight Lounge in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Officially Reopened to Out-of-State Guests
- PHOTOS: Temperature Checks Have Ended At Disneyland
- BREAKING: Fireworks Returning SOON to Disneyland
- There’s a NEW Deal to Save On Your Disneyland Trip!