Disney has been celebrating its strong female guests, Cast Members, and even characters as March ushers in Women’s History Month!
While you can find special treats and activities around the parks to celebrate the event, an accessory store is offering a way to save AND give back at the same time!
In honor of Women’s History Month, Vera Bradley will be offering 75% of the price of limited-edition styles that support the New Hope Girls. The foundation helps empower women in the Dominican Republican as their mission is to provide rescue, refuge, and restoration to the girls and women dealing with difficult situations.
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 8, 2021
This is an incredible way to give back to women around the world in need of support. You can find the full line of New Hope Girls items through the Vera Bradley website here or head to the store in Disney Springs! And, we’ll be sure to update you on all the Disney news that you need to know!
How are you celebrating Women’s History Month? Let us know in the comments below!
- Star Wars Fans, We Found Your May 4th Outfit
- Be One with Nature Wearing These New Disney Tees!
- ‘May The 4th Be With You’ in Securing These NEW Disney Collectible Keys!
- Start Your Week Off With FREE Shipping on That Disney Item You’ve Been Eyeing!
- Here’s When You Can Get the New RAINBOW Disney Collectible Key!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- We Thought We’d Seen it All With Disney’s Baby Yoda Merch, Then Along Came Something BIZARRE
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Review: We’re Trying the WandaVision x Ulta Makeup Collection!
- Disney Wants To Change The Way You Shop