The “it” collectables these days are the Disney Wishables! And while we love virtually every Wishable we’ve seen, we have a special place in our hearts for the Disney Parks series!
The latest collection inspired by Peter Pan’s Flight just arrived on shopDisney as well as in the parks, so while we were in Disney Springs today we headed into World of Disney to see if we could get our hands on one!
Sure enough, we spotted the rack of Wishables, which were already picked over from other guests looking to add to their collection! If you can’t make it to the parks this week, be sure to look for these cuties online!
The mystery packs include Peter Pan, Wendy, and Nana, as well as a series of Pirate Ship ride vehicles!
You can also purchase Tinker Bell separately for $9.99. We knew we had to take Tinker Bell home with us, so we picked her up along with a mystery pack!
When we opened the pack outside, we discovered that we had Nana!
You can also pick up the mystery packs on shopDisney for $9.99.
Be on the lookout for these cuties next time you’re in Disney World as well! And we will continue to keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest Wishables collections to arrive both in the parks as well as online!
Do you collect Disney Wishables? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- Star Wars Fans, We Found Your May 4th Outfit
- You’ll Never Guess Which Disney Jewelry Item Would Cost $24 MILLION!
- Be One with Nature Wearing These New Disney Tees!
- Do YOU Qualify for Disney’s Exclusive New Savings?
- ‘May The 4th Be With You’ in Securing These NEW Disney Collectible Keys!
- Start Your Week Off With FREE Shipping on That Disney Item You’ve Been Eyeing!
- Here’s When You Can Get the New RAINBOW Disney Collectible Key!
- The NEWEST ‘Star Wars’ Bag is All About Naboo!
- Two Beloved Characters Have Their Own Disney x Coach Collections!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!