Even though you can step inside the world of Harry Potter for yourself in Universal parks, now you can go behind-the-scenes of the films with a new exhibition coming soon!
London may be home to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour: The Making of Harry Potter, but fans everywhere will be able to experience the magic of Harry Potter: The Exhibition in 2022! According to Attraction Magazine, Imagine Exhibitions has teamed up with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to debut a Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts experience that will tour around the world.
Harry Potter: The Exhibition will celebrate the iconic moments, films, and stories from the Harry Potter franchise by giving fans a look behind-the-scenes through the new immersive experience. The exhibition will be between 10,000 square feet and 20,000 square feet with the announcement of its initial venue coming soon.
Guests will be able to view authentic props and original costumes as they interaction with environments and installations straight from the Wizarding World. They’ll even be able to explore spots like the Hogwarts Castle or the Ministry of Magic, see their favorite characters or creatures from the films, and even explore the filmmaking “magic” that helped bring them to life.
Tom Zaller, CEO of Imagine Exhibitions has stated that “We are honored to be entrusted with the iconic Harry Potter brand and excited to develop and share an exhibition experience that celebrates the magic of the Wizarding World. We look forward to working with world-class partners, promoters, and sponsors to bring an all-new Harry Potter: The Exhibition to fans around the globe.”
Previously, Imagine Exhibitions have also premiered the Titanic: The Exhibition, The Hunger Games: The Exhibition, Jurassic World: The Exhibition, and Downton Abbey: The Exhibition for fans to view.
The senior vice president of Global Themed Entertainment at Warner Bros. Consumer Products, Peter van Roden, has also said “We are thrilled to be partnering with the experts at Imagine Exhibitions on this all-new Harry Potter exhibition. Everyone involved with this project is committed to bringing a masterfully crafted newly innovative Wizarding World experience to fans around the world.”
We cannot WAIT to see the new Harry Potter exhibition for ourselves! And, we’ll be sure to give you all the magical news you need to know about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and more!
Have you been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- What You Should Eat for Every Meal at Universal CityWalk!
- Florida’s 2020 Tourism Rates Reach Lowest Point in a Decade
- A New Harry Potter Exhibit May Come to a City Near YOU in 2022!
- The Best Thing to Order in EVERY Quick Service Restaurant at Universal Studios
- Our Full Guide to Universal’s Mardi Gras Themed Krewe Crawl!
- PHOTOS! Universal Orlando’s Tribute Store is Decked Out for Mardi Gras
- All the Upcoming Universal Studios Attractions and Lands You NEED to Know About
- The FULL ‘Lord of the Rings’ Trilogy Will Be Making Its IMAX Debut This Week!
- NEWS: Film Adaptation of Wicked the Musical Gets a Director!
- PHOTOS! Raptors Have Been Added to the VelociCoaster at Universal Orlando!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!