Do you know what our favorite thing about Valentine’s Day?? No, it’s not the hearts and flowers. And, it’s not the lovey-dovey stuff. It’s the TREATS.
The Anandapur Ice Cream Truck will often serve seasonal flavors like peppermint soft-serve during Christmastime. To celebrate the season of love, the ice cream truck is serving a strawberry soft-serve cone with Valentine’s Day sprinkles!
We did a slight hack and asked for it swirled with chocolate soft serve. The outcome was divine! Strawberry and chocolate are the perfect pair for Valentine’s Day and they were extra good as an ice cream duo. The strawberry flavoring was refreshing and tasted great with the creamy chocolate.
The ice cream comes served in a waffle cone and they placed our treat upside down in a bowl. We suggest asking for the bowl separately if you want pictures for Instagram! The Valentine’s Day treat is $4.99 and available for a limited time!
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Dining News
- 6 NEW Reasons to Visit Disney Springs on December 1st!
- The Secret to Collecting EVERY Disney100 McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy
- REVIEW: We Tried 4 NEW Menu Items at a Popular Disney World Lounge and They Didn’t Disappoint
- Only EPCOT Experts Eat at These 8 Restaurants
- 7 Lies Everyone Believes About Disney World Character Meals
- Impressions de Walt Disney World: The Changes We Saw After A Nearly Two-Year Hiatus
- 8 Snacks You’ll Regret Not Getting at Disney World Hotels
- Everyone’s Asking About These 5 Disney World Restaurants That Are Mysteriously Missing
- Why You Definitely SHOULD Eat at This Underrated Disney World Restaurant
- 3 Things That Are Required Eating in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!