Do you know what our favorite thing about Valentine’s Day?? No, it’s not the hearts and flowers. And, it’s not the lovey-dovey stuff. It’s the TREATS.
The Anandapur Ice Cream Truck will often serve seasonal flavors like peppermint soft-serve during Christmastime. To celebrate the season of love, the ice cream truck is serving a strawberry soft-serve cone with Valentine’s Day sprinkles!
We did a slight hack and asked for it swirled with chocolate soft serve. The outcome was divine! Strawberry and chocolate are the perfect pair for Valentine’s Day and they were extra good as an ice cream duo. The strawberry flavoring was refreshing and tasted great with the creamy chocolate.
The ice cream comes served in a waffle cone and they placed our treat upside down in a bowl. We suggest asking for the bowl separately if you want pictures for Instagram! The Valentine’s Day treat is $4.99 and available for a limited time!
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Dining News
- Five Reasons Why We Can’t Wait for Disney Wish to Start Cruising
- This Jungle Cruise Treat Was Worth the Wait in Disney World!
- Disney World’s NEW Jungle Cruise Eats Aren’t Where You Might Expect Them!
- Get Ready for Tapas! Toledo Dining Reservations Are Now Open in Disney World!
- Reservations Are Open for Yachtsman Steakhouse in Disney World
- Pizzafari Will Reopen With an Updated Menu Next Month in Disney World!
- NEWS: Pizzafari Will Be Reopening SOON in Disney World
- Disney Menu Updates: EIGHT Restaurants Reopen and a Highly Anticipated Snack Arrives!
- PHOTOS: Cheshire Cafe is BACK in Disney World!
- Will You Break YOUR Piggy Bank For ALL These Disney Cruise Line Offerings?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!