Anybody else been spending their free time binging or re-watching all the episodes of WandaVision that are currently out? (We’re guilty!)
And, if you’re heading to Disneyland’s Downtown Disney soon, you’ll want to keep your eye out for a special WandaVision themed photo-op!
Starting February 6th, the area near the Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop will have a retro WandaVision photo-op for guests visiting Downtown Disney. You’ll be able to step into Wanda and Vision’s home to pose in their living room during the golden age of television. Sounds snazzy, right?
Legacy Passholders will also have a limited-time magical extra opportunity when they visit as well! On Feb. 5, Legacy Passholders can be among the first to access this retro WandaVision-inspired photo opportunity. “Legacy Passholders must present their eligible Passports and photo ID may be required. The opportunity will be limited to eligible Legacy Passholders only (no guests) and will be subject to availability, capacity and change or cancellation without notice.”
And, while you’re in Downtown Disney, be sure to check out all the other excited WandaVision goodies that will be popping up in stores soon!
Have you been watching WandaVision? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- ALL the Oogie Boogie Bash Entertainment You Can Find in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: The Frightfully Fun Halloween Parade RETURNS to Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Is the Dessert Party at Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash Worth the Price?
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Immersive Treat Trails at Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Oogie Boogie Bash CROWDS on Opening Night in Disneyland!
- VIDEOS: Take a Look at the Three NEW Villains at Oogie Boogie Bash in Disneyland!
- Save on Your Halloween Visit to Disneyland with a HUGE Hotel Offer!