As we wait for the 5th episode of the show to drop this week, Marvel has released a mid-season trailer with HUGE reveals (and we can’t wait to learn more).
The mid-season trailer gives a sneak peek at the rest of WandaVision’s season, including a first look at the time jumps through the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and so on. We’re digging the Modern Family vibes in the modern-day episode! Wanda’s alternate reality starts to break as she admits she doesn’t know how she got there in the first place. Vision even tries to break out of WestView (!!!), while SWORD members try to get inside.
— WandaVision (@wandavision) February 1, 2021
Um, there’s even a CONFRONTATION brewing between our two lovebirds as a quick sequence shows Wanda and Vision getting ready to fight each other with their powers. (What is happening?!) We’ll have to wait for the rest of the episodes to get those answers, but we’ll keep you updated on all things Marvel in the meantime!
Are you looking forward to the rest of WandaVision? Let us know in the comments below!
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App
- PHOTOS: Medals Revealed For runDisney’s 2022 Princess Half Marathon Weekend
- After YEARS of Waiting…Disney FINALLY Made Hotel-Scented Candles!
- Did You Know That Walt Disney Lived in a LITERAL Fairytale Home?
- RECIPE: Cap’n Jack’s Clam Dip from a Long-Lost Disney Restaurant!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Yehaa Bob Jackson is Back at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside
- Marvel’s ‘Hawkeye’ Will Premiere With TWO Episodes on Disney+
- NEW Castle Stage Show Confirmed for Disney World’s Very Merriest After Hours
- Disney World QUIETLY Reveals Stage Show for Very Merriest After Hours
- WARNING: Don’t Get Up From Your Seat Too Early after Marvel’s ‘Eternals’