Have you been watching WandaVision on Disney+?
The new Marvel series follows the superhero couple Wanda and Vision in a…very intriguing altered reality. We see the couple start their marriage in the 50s and then be thrown into the 60s and 70s. (We won’t give too much away beyond that! You can read some of our spoiler reactions to the show here!) Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney World has been celebrating the new series by creating really cool petit television cakes every week. Let’s take a look at the previous cakes including the newest one available this week!
We got a taste of 50s petit cake showing the couple happily married in a sitcom. The cake was layered with white and dark chocolate mousse, chocolate sponge, and chocolate pieces. It was beautiful on the outside and the inside!
Next up, the 70s petit cake showed the two trapped in the groovy decade! This one was filled with red velvet and vanilla chiffon cake.
This week is all about the totally rad 80s! Wanda is sporting big hair and an oversized sweater. This cake is available from January 29th through February 4th, 2020 while supplies last. We suggest heading down to Disney Springs if you want to try this week’s cake. The cakes might sell out!
This week’s new @disneyplus #WandaVision petite cake is giving us all the totally rad 80’s vibes! 📺 Get yours at Amorette’s Patisserie Jan. 29-Feb. 4 while supplies last. Purchase limits apply. #DisneySprings pic.twitter.com/S2YcpFEJNZ
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) January 29, 2021
The cakes have been released every Friday when a new episode debuts on Disney+. The previous two cakes cost $20 so this cake will most likely be the same price. We’ll be sure to update you if more cakes are released!
Have you been keeping up with WandaVision? Tell us your reactions to the show in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- More Details on the Four New Dining Spots Coming Disney World’s Swan Reserve Resort
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE 50th Anniversary Treats Arrive as Restaurants Continue to Reopen
- Disney Menu Updates: 70 (!) New Menu Items Added to Disney World Restaurants
- What Our Readers REALLY Think About Walt Disney World’s “Worst” Restaurants
- Are You Brave Enough to Try the New OCTOPUS Cocktail in Disney World?
- Disney Menu Updates: TWO New Restaurants Open and 150+ NEW Treats Debut!
- Take a FIRST LOOK at EPCOT’s New Fireworks Dining Package!
- Pumpkin, Chocolate, and Candy Take Over Gideon’s Bakehouse for October in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: First Look at Dinner From Steakhouse 71 in Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- If You Love the New Show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom We’ve Got the Treat for YOU
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!