Disney has adjusted the way guests experience attractions and rides in the theme parks.
Disney World rides now have distanced seating or plexiglass barries installed. The new arrangements are used to follow the health and safety guidelines and allow for physical distancing. Over the months, Disney has been adjusting the way attractions are handled while crowds increase and experiences change. We noticed something new when riding the Haunted Mansion in the Magic Kingdom today.
The Haunted Mansion has cut most of the preshow and has been seating guests in distanced Doom Buggys. Usually, we are sat with a Doom Buggy between other groups. Today, however, about 5 Doom Buggies containing separate parties were sat directly next to each other. As always, travel groups can only sit with each other inside the buggies.
This may not be the first time that the Haunted Mansion has arranged seating in this way. Although it’s something to be aware of on your next visit to the attraction, we’ll keep you updated if we see any further changes
Disney World News!
- The EXCLUSIVE Annual Passholder Magnet is Now Available in Disney World
- Disney World’s 4th of July Wait Times Surprised Us
- AllEars TV: CONQUER The Most STRESSFUL Ride in Disney World’s EPCOT — Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
- Disney World’s 4th of July Crowds SURPRISED Us
- An Unexpected Disney World Ride Had LONG Wait Time Yesterday
- PHOTOS: Come With Us to Watch the Fourth of July Fireworks in Disney World!
- Which Disney World Annual Pass is the Best Value
- The One Disney World Ride That Just Can’t Catch a Break
- A Big TRON Update and More Construction Progress in Disney World
- 20 Best Things to Do in Disney World Without a Theme Park Ticket
Have you visited the Haunted Mansion recently? Tell us about your experience in the comments.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!