Disney has adjusted the way guests experience attractions and rides in the theme parks.
Disney World rides now have distanced seating or plexiglass barries installed. The new arrangements are used to follow the health and safety guidelines and allow for physical distancing. Over the months, Disney has been adjusting the way attractions are handled while crowds increase and experiences change. We noticed something new when riding the Haunted Mansion in the Magic Kingdom today.
The Haunted Mansion has cut most of the preshow and has been seating guests in distanced Doom Buggys. Usually, we are sat with a Doom Buggy between other groups. Today, however, about 5 Doom Buggies containing separate parties were sat directly next to each other. As always, travel groups can only sit with each other inside the buggies.
This may not be the first time that the Haunted Mansion has arranged seating in this way. Although it’s something to be aware of on your next visit to the attraction, we’ll keep you updated if we see any further changes
Disney World News!
- How Disney Controls Shop Capacity May Be Changing Soon!
- Why Disney’s Latest Announcement is Such a Big Deal
- Disney World Has CHANGED How They Load a Popular Ride!
- We Spotted An Unexpected Change at Disney World’s Jungle Cruise Today!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: See What Cinderella Castle Will Look Like For the Next Two Years!
- AllEars TV: The Secret to Having the Best Day in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
- An EPCOT Store Will Temporarily Close Soon
- Find Out Who Made it to the Finals In the Disney World Ultimate Tournament!
- NEWS: Disney Changes Dress Code to Allow for Tattoos and Gender-Inclusive Hair
- CUTE ALERT! A New Baby Has Joined Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Have you visited the Haunted Mansion recently? Tell us about your experience in the comments.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!