We’ve already had a Starbucks coffee to start our day off the right way.
Although sipping on an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte in Disney World is perfectly splendid, we also love kicking back at home with a big ole’ coffee and Disney+ in the morning.
And, now that the Magic Kingdom “Been There” Collection is back in stock at the Main Street Bakery, we’re even MORE excited to sip on our coffee!
The travel tumbler shows off all the attractions around the park from Fantasyland all the way to Liberty Square for $24.99…
…along with the mini matching ornament that’s arrived just in time for your pre-Christmas shopping!
Starbucks is also selling a tumbler fashioned after the new Wishes Come True Blue color trend available around the parks and online.
Although you can find the Magic Kingdom series at the Main Street Bakery, the rest of the theme parks feature their own individual collections too! But, you can also find the entire line-up of Starbucks items from all four Disney World parks at Disney Springs. As we keep hopping around the parks today, we’ll give you a look at all the merchandise you’re going to want ASAP!
What is your favorite drink to get at Starbucks in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- Start Shopping for Cyber Monday Deals on Disney Merchandise TOMORROW!
- Snag HUGE Black Friday Deals on ‘Harry Potter’ and Disney Merch With This Holiday Sale!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!