The parks have also moved forward with other expansions as well as bringing back nighttime entertainment, like “Believe! Sea of Dreams.” However, the limited attendance in place has caused Tokyo Disney to make changes in how the parks operate during its reopening phases.
As a part of the modifications made at the parks and resorts, Tokyo Disneyland has issued the announcement that the Annual Pass program will be put on hold for the time being in the parks.
Guests who have Annual Passes that expire on February 29th, 2020 or later will be able to receive refunds starting today, October 23rd. The previously planned expiration date won’t be extended, and the admission by lottery process will end as well in December.
Although Tokyo Disney hasn’t stated what will happen with the Annual Pass program, the resort has noted they will provide more details by the end of March 2021. We’ll make sure to keep you updated, though, on everything happening in Disney’s international parks!
Have you ever been to Tokyo Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS! Disney World Updates Park Hours Through Second Week of February 2021
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS! We’re at the 2020 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays — Here’s What It’s Like!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- AllEars TV: Park Hopping Returns, BIG Updates on Disney World’s Coming Soon Rides, and MORE Disney Parks News!
- VIDEO! Get a Rat’s Eye View of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Coming to EPCOT
- You HAVE to See the Way This Hospital Is Celebrating Toy Story’s 25th Anniversary!
- Here Are All the Deals You Can Score on Cruises for Black Friday!
- VIDEO! Mickey “Works Out” in the Cutest Way to Burn Off All Those Thanksgiving Carbs!
- Our Guide to Surviving Disney World During Thanksgiving Weekend This Year!