Things are getting really exciting over at Tokyo Disney Resort. Tokyo Disneyland just opened three brand new attractions that were delayed earlier in the year due to the global health crisis that closed Disney Parks all over the world.
But now, Tokyo Disney Resort has released a behind-the-scenes look at the new attractions. In the video about The Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast, we learn that guests will see Belle’s village, Gaston’s tavern, and Beast’s castle before taking a ride through Belle’s story as she meets and falls in love with the Beast.
There’s also a sneek peek behind the making of The Happy Ride with Baymax. In the video, the Imagineers discuss how they wanted to create an attraction that would make guests who aren’t even riding it smile. The attraction features an entirely new soundtrack, too.
The third attraction that opened at Tokyo Disneyland is Minnie’s Style Studio, which is a meet-and-greet space that has a lot of thoughtful details in the queue. You have to hand it to Imagineers: they make standing in line a lot of fun. The behind-the-scenes videos point out some of the details guests should pay close attention to.
All three attractions open on Monday, September 28th, and we can only hope that at some point, they, or attractions similar to them, will make their way across the ocean to the states.
Tokyo Disney News
- It’s Time to Haul Out the Holly! Here’s ALL the Holiday Merchandise Coming to the Disney Parks This Year!
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Suspending Annual Passes Indefinitely in the Parks
- NEWS: Japan Could Allow Foreign Tourists to Enter the Country as Soon as Next Summer
- BRB We’re Going to Tokyo! You HAVE to See the Mind Blowing Animatronics from Tokyo Disney’s Newest Ride
- A New Opening Date Has Been Announced for the Expansion and Additions Coming to Tokyo Disneyland
- NEWS! Nighttime Entertainment is Back at Tokyo Disneyland!
- Forget Alien Encounter, the Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour Was the Creepiest Disney Ride Ever
- PHOTOS: Tokyo Disneyland Resort Has Officially Reopened!
- NEWS: Japan Lifts State of Emergency for Tokyo and All Remaining Areas
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Resort Extends Closure and Announces Temporary Closure of Resort Hotels
Have you been to Tokyo Disney Resort? Let us know in the comments.