Now we’re learning that even MORE Disney face masks are on the way!
Earlier today, Disney shared that lots of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel themed face masks can now be found at shopDisney, Hot Topic, BoxLunch, and other stores online and in store. Be right back, adding to our collection now!
While we’ve seen quite a few new mask designs released recently, Disney has shared that even more are on the way! In fact, new collections will actually be coming to Love Your Mellon and Stance. We checked the Love Your Mellon website and couldn’t find anything yet. But, when we visited the Stance site, we did get this cool message noting that Star Wars masks will be coming soon! You can also sign up for early access.
Will we see more of Baby Yoda featured on these new designs? Or will we get some more classic Star Wars characters? We’re not sure, but we can’t wait to find out! There’s no official release date set for these new masks, but we’ll keep an eye out for more updates and let you know what we see. Nothing completes your look like a perfectly themed mask!
Recent Stories About Disney Face Masks
- Rep Your Favorite Park Wearing the Retro Disneyland and Disney World Masks Available Online!
- A Ton of New Face Masks are Now Available in Disney Springs!
- Disney’s Face Masks Just Got a BIG Price Increase!
- NEW Disney Masks Are Coming Soon to These Two Stores!
- NEW Disney Princess Face Masks Have Appeared Online!
- Disney World Debuts a NEW Face Mask Fabric That’s Comfy AND Stretchy!
- These Spook-tacular NEW Halloween Face Masks Have Made Their Debut in Disney World!
- Disney’s Halloween Face Masks Are Now Available for Pre-Order Online!
- You Can Now Pick Up the Haunted Mansion Face Mask (and MORE) on shopDisney!
- We Spotted Extra Large Disney Face Masks For Sale in Disney World!
What is your favorite face mask that you own? Let us know in the comments!