This is Halloween, folks!
Halloween has officially made its (early) debut at Disney World, filled with new treats, collectible merchandise, and more! And while we saw the new Halloween Face Masks available for pre-order online this morning, we got a little surprise on our trip to Disney Springs today!
Along with being available for pre-order online, you can also pick up the new Halloween Face Masks at World of Disney in Disney Springs right now! There’s the adorable Halloween Treats Face Mask, featuring plenty of themed Mickey goodies.
Then there’s the Boo Face Mask, which also has a few Mickey treats to be found!
Both these face masks are currently available to buy separately, for $6 each in store.
Alternatively, you can pre-order them on shopDisney now, where they’re available in a 2-pack for $11.99!
Will you be picking up the newest Halloween face masks in Disney? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Halloween News
- YUM! Disney World Has a New Pumpkin Spice Coffee That Could Rival Starbucks’ PSL!
- A New Disney Villain Has Blown His Way in to the Halloween Cavalcade!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Rainy Day Cavalcade Gets a Halloween Makeover!
- BOO! Get Festive With This Fun and Frightful NEW Halloween Magic Shot at Disney World!
- AllEars TV: I Found the WORST (and Best) Disney World Halloween Treats!
- PHOTOS and VIDEO From Our Halloween-Filled Day at Magic Kingdom!
- TREAT Yourself to These New Halloween Pins in Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney Provides New Details on the Halloween and Villain Cavalcades Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS: The Dapper Dans Will Be Returning to Disney World for the Halloween Season!
- These Spook-tacular NEW Halloween Face Masks Have Made Their Debut in Disney World!