There’s magic in the air today, friends, with all the new items popping onto shopDisney for your personalized shopping sprees!
While we’re already getting ready to fashion five new pairs of ears (no judgment here) and add Christmas goodies to our holiday lists. Now we’re creating a bit of extra magic with these new Disney Princess face masks!
Whether you dare to dream big or aspire to be a full-time mermaid, you can fashion the Ariel and Tiana Face Masks wherever you go! As you’re going down the bayou on the upcoming The Princess and the Frog attraction or taking a beach day, these colorful masks are sure to turn heads with their gorgeous designs.
And, the best part is that you can get both of them in a 2-pack for only $11.99! If that doesn’t sound like Disney magic, we don’t know what does! While we return to the parks to wear our new masks and wave to the Disney Princesses during the Character Cavalcades, we’ll keep checking in to see what other new merchandise appears!
If you’re feeling more on the wicked sign, you can check out all the villains coming to the Midnight Masquerade instead here!
Who’s your favorite Disney Princess? Let us know in the comments below!
- You Can Now Get Disney’s NEW Wishes Come True Blue Face Masks Online!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Lady Tremaine Has Taken Over Disney’s Villains Midnight Masquerade AGAIN Without MerchPass!
- The Haunted Mansion Main Attraction Collection Is Already SOLD OUT Online!
- Disney’s New Frozen Fan Fest Collectible Key is Coming Soon — And It’s Free!
- Be Our Guest and Add These NEW Beauty and the Beast Wishables from Disney to Your Collection!
- Grab This NEW Haunted Mansion Figure Set and a Ghost Will Truly Follow You Home!
- HURRY! Disney’s Ursula Midnight Masquerade Collection Is Now Available Online!
- Look Like the 1,000th Happy Haunt Wearing Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Outerwear!
- We Found the Perfect Spirit Jersey to Wear During Your Upcoming Marathon of ‘The Mandalorian’!