We’re counting down the days until we can head to the Festival of Holidays and watch Cinderella Castle light up with Christmas projections!
And, Disney is already covering all of its holiday bases this October! While shopDisney has been rolling out spooky merchandise for Halloween, now you can snag Christmas goodies ahead of time too!
Get ready to grab some Christmas cookies and set up your tree because the Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Masks are going to be your go-to accessory this holiday season!
The 2-pack of masks features one with Mickey looking dapper as Santa on some holiday plaid, while the other has adorable gingerbread characters (which now have us hungry). You can add the Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Masks to your wardrobe for $11.99 on top of the other masks that we found to make your season merry and bright.
Now we just need some spiced wine and great Christmas music to really get us in the holiday spirit! And, as we check out all the things that will be happening in Disney World for Christmas time, we’ll make sure to give you a full look!
What are your plans for Christmas this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!
- NEW Champagne Minnie Ears Are Coming to Disney World SOON!
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Main Attraction Collection is Available Online (But You’re Going to Want to Move FAST!)
- Make Your Christmas Magical with a Special Deal on These Mickey Mouse Items!
- Give the Gift of Memories With These Disney Photopass Products!
- NEWS! The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs Has Reopened!