Currently, Mobile Order is King when it comes to Disney dining.
Disney’s new health and safety protocols encourage guests to use Mobile Order. The feature allows guests to spend less time inside restaurants and decrease crowding indoors. Most Quick Service restaurants and select Table Service restaurants are using the Mobile Order feature to expedite the process at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort. Downtown Disney in Disneyland just recently added a few more restaurants to the Mobile Order feature!
You can now order ahead for Jamba, Salt & Straw, Sprinkles Cupcakes, and Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express. Simply open your phone camera and point it to the restaurant’s QR code printed on the sign. The website to Mobile Order will pop up and you can make your purchase online. Then, you’ll head to the restaurant and pick up your order.
It might be a dangerous game to have unlimited ice cream, cupcakes, and beignets just a few taps away. But hey, we’re not here to judge! Just waltz into Downtown Disney, order a few dozen cupcakes, and be on your way!
Disney Dining News
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
- NEWS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Celebrate the Disney Springs Grand Opening with LOADS of Goodies!
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
Do you enjoy using Mobile Order? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!