If growing up you ever wanted to be one of the Cheetah Girls…well, this new piece of merch will put you one step closer!
We found a way you can look extra cheetah-licious during your adventures at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
A brand new pair of Cheetah Minnie Ears have lept onto Island Mercantile‘s shelves (and they’re almost as cute as the animals you can find on Kilimanjaro Safaris).
The gold, beige, and black sequined ears have a cheetah spot pattern that really pops against all that gorgeous greenery…
…paired with a satin black bow to tie the whole look together!
Since you can get the Cheetah Minnie Ears for $29.99, we think it’s practically a necessity to wear them during Animal Kingdom’s extended park hours on September 20th and September 26th! Oh, and we’re not opposed to you taking some cute selfies with the Scar Cupcake wearing these beauties either.
What’s been your new favorite pair of Minnie Ears recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Here's more Animal Kingdom fun!
- The Ultimate Guide to Pumpkin Treats at the Walt Disney World Parks
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 23rd!
- THREE New Baby Rhinos Are on the Way Just in Time to Celebrate World Rhino Day in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 22nd!
- AllEars Readers Said They Would NOT Eat This Food Again at Walt Disney World
- Disney Menu Updates: Dawa Bar Reopens, Plus TONS of New Fall Treats!
- These Were the Wait Times in Disney World on September 21st!
- The Craziest Places You Can Stay at Walt Disney World
- Saturdays Are for the PARKS! Reservations Throughout This Upcoming Weekend Are Sold Out in Disney World!
- Dawa Bar Has Officially Reopened in Disney World (And Another Watering Hole Might Reopen Soon)