As Disney World has been opening more locations across property, we’ve been WAY too excited to see some of our favorite restaurants open their doors again for guests. And, if you’re looking for an excuse to dress nice for a night of fine dining, the Grand Floridian has got you covered!
Narcoossee’s has begun accepting dinner reservations to the resort restaurant beginning on September 20th!
The restaurant will most likely follow similar health and safety protocols that other Table Service spots around Disney World have been using. So, you can have more seamless process with Mobile Dining Check-in as you’re seated at socially distanced tables for your meal!
We’re already daydreaming about a nice steak and that Almond-Crusted Cheesecake! As Disney brings back more restaurants and dining locations, we’ll give you a look at all the eats and treats you’ll be able to find in the parks and resorts!
Disney Resorts News
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- PHOTOS: We Just Got Our First Look INSIDE the Star Wars Hotel
- NEWS! Brand New Evermore Orlando Resort Will Open Near Disney World in 2023
- NEWS: Disney’s Bay Lake Tower Pool Area Will Be Undergoing Refurbishment Through February
- Disney World’s Magical Express Service to Be Discontinued in 2022
- NEWS! Disney’s Contemporary Resort Will Refurbish Select Guest Rooms Starting This Spring
- Save Up to 30% AND Score a $50 Resort Credit at Disney’s Aulani Resort!
- NEWS: Free MagicBands No Longer Available for Disney World Resort Hotel Guests
- Stay Cozy Wearing This Classic Grand Floridian Merchandise Available in Disney World Now!
- Here’s How YOU Ranked the Deluxe Resorts at Disney World!