As Disney World has been opening more locations across property, we’ve been WAY too excited to see some of our favorite restaurants open their doors again for guests. And, if you’re looking for an excuse to dress nice for a night of fine dining, the Grand Floridian has got you covered!
Narcoossee’s has begun accepting dinner reservations to the resort restaurant beginning on September 20th!
The restaurant will most likely follow similar health and safety protocols that other Table Service spots around Disney World have been using. So, you can have more seamless process with Mobile Dining Check-in as you’re seated at socially distanced tables for your meal!
We’re already daydreaming about a nice steak and that Almond-Crusted Cheesecake! As Disney brings back more restaurants and dining locations, we’ll give you a look at all the eats and treats you’ll be able to find in the parks and resorts!
Disney Resorts News
- NEWS! We Now Know the Grand Reopening Date for Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa!
- NEWS: Disney Shares a FIRST LOOK at Upcoming Polynesian Village Resort Refurb!
- PHOTOS! Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort Is Welcoming Guests Home Starting Today!
- UPDATE! We’re Another Step Closer to Disney World’s Most Magical Walkway On Earth!
- We’ve Got Our EYE On The Mike Wazowski Cake in Disney World — Returning For the Halloween Season!
- We Found the PRETTIEST Cocktail at This Reopened Pool Bar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- NEWS: Walt Disney World’s Swan and Dolphin Resort Will Be Laying Off Over 1,000 Employees
- NEWS! Narcoossee’s Has Started Accepting Dinner Reservations for Late September at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort!
- We Asked YOU What Restaurants You Missed the Most in Disney World! Find Out If Your Favorite Spot Made the List!
- NEWS: Jellyrolls Pushes Back Its Reopening Date Indefinitely in Disney World