We’ve been doing our happy dance at home now that there are SO MANY Marvel movies on Disney+.
While we’ve had a long affinity for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Molly’s been sharing her thoughts with us on Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Incredible Hulk, and Thor (and they’ve honestly been just as entertaining as the movies themselves).
Even though we love binging over 20 Marvel films on Disney+, we are FINALLY getting that new content that we’ve been craving! On November 20th, Disney+ will be bringing the original series Marvel‘s 616 to the streaming service.
The series will be a documentary based on the storytelling and pop culture of the Marvel Universe form the view of its creators and fans. Along the way, you’ll be able to learn unique stories about the “forgotten” characters, artists who bring the images to life, and even the amazing women who have paved the way for Marvel Comics. And, if you’re feeling just as excited as we are, you can check out a sneak peek here of the second episode: Higher, Further, Faster!
- The ULTIMATE Guide to ALL of the Disney Princess Movies on Disney+
- Movie Night Just Got a WHOLE LOT More Magical! Discover the Full Line-Up for the Upcoming Disney+ Drive-In Festival!
- NEWS! Samuel L. Jackson Will Play Nick Fury in a New Marvel Series for Disney+!
- Disney+ Review: “Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom”
- A Conversation With the Cast and Director of Disney+’s “Secret Society of Second-Born Royals”
- NEWS: Disney+ Delays ‘Falcon and Winter Soldier’ Until 2021
- NEWS: Trailer for Upcoming Disney+ Series ‘WandaVision’ Debuts During the 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- These Disney Channel Original Movies Are Worth a Rewatch on Disney+
- AllEars Quiz! Finish the Lyrics: Hamilton Songs Edition
- Here’s Everything Coming to Disney+ This October!