Although we love the sight of Cinderella Castle as we walk down Main Street, the Hogwarts Castle has its own unique charm that makes our hearts happy ever time we’re in Universal Studios!
But, whether you’re going to the parks or you’re staying at home, there’s something special in store for you this upcoming spooky season!
According to Attractions Magazine, NBC Universal’s new streaming service Peacock will have ALL EIGHT Harry Potter movies available for six months starting October through 2021!
In case you need a recap of what titles will be coming, you’ll be able to grab some Butterbeer and Chocolate Frogs to watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
The president of Content Acquisition and Strategy for Peacock Frances Manfredi has stated, “The Harry Potter franchise is beloved by people of all ages and represents the caliber of quality entertainment customers can expect to find on Peacock. We’ve built a world-class collection of iconic movies and shows, and we will continue to expand the film library with treasured titles from NBCUniversal and beyond that will surprise and delight Peacock customers time and time again.”
Halloween just got a WHOLE lot better, everybody!! We can’t wait to watch all of the Harry Potter movies back to back this October (wearing our coziest bathrobe counts for a Hogwarts robe, right?).
Take a look at the most magical treats you can find in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter here!
What is your favorite Harry Potter movie? Let us know in the comments below!
- STOP EVERYTHING — You Can OWN a Home From the ‘Harry Potter’ Movies
- Why ‘Harry Potter’ Fans Will Want To Visit Universal Hollywood This Summer
- Important Snack CHANGE Hits the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- The Funko Pop! That’ll Tempt You to Hit “Add to Cart”
- Why Harry Potter Fans Should Mark Their Calendars for TOMORROW
- Find Out Where You Can Experience a UNIQUE ‘Harry Potter’ Event
- The Ultimate Guide to Every Harry Potter Ride at Universal Studios
- NEW PHOTOS of Universal Orlando’s Epic Universe Construction
- RECIPE: Make Your Own Butterbeer from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Why ‘Harry Potter’ Fans Are Mad at Uber Eats
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!