We’ve been thrilled to see Mickey back in the parks again ever since Disney World has reopened (and looking as dapper as ever, might we add)!
Although we might not be able to hug our best pal in person, you can still take home Mickey’s autograph with the CUTEST new souvenir in Disney Springs!
Although we love headbands like the VERY colorful Rainbow Ears, sometimes it’s important to throw things back to the classics with the Leather Mickey Ears!
Although the ears may be simple with smooth ears and a leather headband, there’s a pop of color with Mickey Mouse’s signature in red on the side! Anybody else as impressed with Mickey’s penmanship as we are?
You can get the Leather Mickey Ears for $29.99 at the World of Disney (but don’t forget to pair it with a nice Mickey tee and patterned shoes)!
What is your favorite spot to visit in Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World