If there’s one resort we love to shop at every time we visit, it’s Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa! There’s something about strolling around the main building and lobby area that makes us feel like a million bucks.
On today’s trip we spotted some new Beauty and the Beast-inspired merchandise! This beloved film has moved its way into the Grand Floridian universe, with the opening of Enchanted Rose, and now all of this neat merch!
And what merchandise collection would it be if it didn’t include a pin? This pretty Beauty and the Beast pin features a silhouette of our two heroes dancing the night away! The pin is embellished with a beautiful vine-like design and says “Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort & Spa” across the front. The pin is available for $12.99.
Speaking of Beauty and the Beast, we found several other items at the Grand Floridian today that will soon find their way into our shopping bags! This next item is TOO cute – this mug looks like several tea cups stacked on top of each other, and features a beautiful gold embellished design of the Grand Floridian logo and the same Beauty and the Beast silhouette.
The other side of the mug is identical! You can pick this one up for $22.99.
If you want your coffee to go, we also spotted this tumbler! One side of this glittery gold tumbler features the same silhouette…
…while the other side features the Grand Floridian logo!
The tumbler costs $19.99 if you want your coffee to be truly stylish! But if tea is more your…cup of tea…we got you covered! We found this gorgeous, hand-pained tea cup ornament as well!
This tea cup ornament just might give Chip a run for his money! Peek inside the cup and you’ll spot Lumiere. If you don’t want to use this as an ornament, it would make the perfect shelf decoration! It retails for $21.99.
We spotted some merch that isn’t strictly Beauty and the Beast! We have classic Mickey and Minnie fans covered, too! This mug is in the same stacked tea cup design as the Beauty and the Beast one, but instead features Mickey and Minnie dressed to the nines!
This mug retails for $22.99!
And finally, we spotted two new shirts! One is a yellow bell-sleeve shirt (more like BELLE-sleeve shirt!) with the same Beauty and the Beast silhouette design. The other is a long-sleeve pink shirt with a Grand Floridian logo.
Thinking of picking up some of these items for yourself next time you stop by the Grand Floridan? “Be our guest!”
What’s your favorite store to shop at when visiting the Grand Floridian? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World