With the grand reopening of Disney World less than one month away, guests with upcoming reservations should start preparing now for a whole new Disney experience, including the new theme park reservation system.
In anticipation of this reservation system, which may be around for quite some time, Disney is urging guests to connect with My Disney Experience well ahead of their arrival.
Disney is sending a digital flyer to guests with reservations on the steps needed for your valid theme park admission to be fully synced with My Disney Experience to be “in the know” when it comes to the theme park reservation system as well as other important resources.
In order to be fully linked into My Disney Experience, the guests must register or sign into StartYourDisneyExperience.com, where they can create or start using their My Disney Experience Account. From there, the guest must link their reservation to My Disney Experience via their Resort Confirmation Number.
Finally, the guest must have their Walt Disney World ticket or pass linked to My Disney Experience. As a reminder, you need BOTH valid park admission as well as a confirmed reservation to enter the theme parks. Be sure that everyone in your party has both of these criteria for the days in which you would like to visit the parks!
From there, you’re all set until you hear more from Disney regarding the theme park reservation system. But it seems like Disney wants to make sure everyone who wants a reservation has their valid admission already hooked up to My Disney Experience as early as possible!
Do you have upcoming travel plans to go to Disney World? Have you synced up your valid theme park admission to My Disney Experience yet? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World