We are now entering the fourth week since Shanghai Disneyland reopened to the public after a months-long closure.
And now, Shanghai Disneyland has updated their system on who can make advanced reservations to visit the park.
When Shanghai Disneyland reopened, they required guests to buy dated tickets, with Annual Passholders required to make an advanced reservation to visit the park. While advanced reservations are still required, Shanghai Disneyland has updated their website to say that guests with general admission tickets can now reserve their spot through the advanced reservation system.
At this time, guests are being given the option to make their reservation up to six days out, so currently June 3rd through June 7th are the dates available to reserve your spot.
Disney World in Florida has announced that they will also be implementing an advanced reservation system when they reopen, with further details to come at a later date.
We will continue to bring updates on the reopening of the global Disney Parks, so stay tuned!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World