While third-party retail stores and restaurants have been able to open so far, starting Wednesday, May 27th, a variety of Disney-owned stores and other locations will be reopening at the shopping and dining complex.
We can confirm that the LEGO Store will be among those reopening on May 27th! The fan-favorite location will be joining other popular spots such as the World of Disney store, which will be reopening on the same day.
Stay tuned for more updates on retail stores and restaurants that will be reopening at Disney Springs!
Do you plan on visiting Disney Springs soon? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History