With the phased reopening of Disney Springs set for tomorrow, May 20th, we have already gotten a preview of some of the elements we can expect from the dining and shopping complex.
Prior to its opening, we’ve gotten a look at some of the health and safety precautions that will be employed, as well as a list of restaurants and retail stores that will be open. And now, Disney has shared another element we can expect from the reopening!
Disney has shared that their Resort Children’s Activities Cast Members will be on hand throughout Disney Springs to engage with guests, and provide help throughout select areas.
Notably, the announcement shared that these Cast Members will be able to help when it comes to understanding the precautionary health and safety procedures being implemented throughout the resort, while also throwing in “some pixie dust for good measure.”
Be sure to stay tuned to AllEars as we bring you all of the latest from the reopening of Disney Springs!
Will you be visiting Disney Springs for its reopening? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!