As the closures continue for both Disney World and Disneyland, guests with existing reservations have begun receiving notifications from Disney regarding cancellations.
In April, guests with reservations through mid-May began receiving notifications that their reservations would be cancelled, and now guests with reservations further into the month have received notice as well.
Due to the extended closures, guests with reservations between May 24th, 2020 through May 31st, 2020 are beginning to receive notices from Disney indicating that their trips will be impacted. Guests with bookings during those dates may now have the option to modify or cancel those reservations.
At this time, reservations for both Disney World and Disneyland are currently available for June 1st, 2020 and beyond, although Disney has confirmed that this does not mean that a June opening is guaranteed.
At this time, the only global Disney park with a confirmed opening date is Shanghai Disneyland, who confirmed yesterday that they would be re-opening with limited capacity on May 11th.
We will continue to bring updates as more information develops on the re-opening of the Disney Parks.
Have you had reservations for Disney World or Disneyland that were impacted by the closures? Let us know in the comments.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!