Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company is known for having some good coffee and some even better frozen beverages. Now you can get a frozen Frozen drink from Joffrey’s that may or may not be made with ice harvested by Kristoff and Sven.
To celebrate the release of Frozen II, Joffrey’s has a new blue frozen drink called the Happy Snowman that costs $5.69. Inspired by Frozen’s joyful snowman, Olaf, the Happy Snowman is a frozen lemonade with non-alcoholic blue curacao syrup. But the frozen beverage fun doesn’t stop there… .
For $11.99, the Happy Snowman can turn into a really Happy Snowman with a shot of spiced rum. Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle, but get one of these and you’ll be a – happy snowman! Yeah, we went there.
The Happy Snowman is now available at Joffrey’s Coffee stands throughout Disney World, including Disney Springs. It’s just a shame this frozen beverage didn’t come out in summer. In summer!
Will you be trying the Happy Snowman? Let us know in the comments below!
Check out more posts about Disney Parks Dining at the links below!
- Space 220 is Starting to Take Shape at Epcot in Disney World!
- Disney Menu Updates: Villains After Hours, Mardi Gras Beignets, And Let’s Do Brunch! [2/17/2020]
- These Walt Disney World Disney Dining Plan Snacks Are Perfect for Breakfast!
- New “Nutty Italian Sundae” Debuts at Vivoli Il Gelato in Disney Springs!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day With a Margarita Heart in Disney’s Epcot!