If there’s one place we can count on to create some seriously Instagrammable snacks, it’s Disney and they sure are delivering for the Halloween season!
We love the Disney Food Trucks in Disney Springs and we’re always looking for new creations from the Springs Street Tacos Truck, the Mac and Cheese Truck, and the Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet Truck. These locations are known for their trendy creations and all three of the trucks will deliver some positively frightening eats to celebrate the spookiest time of the year!
Spring Street Tacos Truck
First off, at Spring Street Tacos you’ll find the haunting Chicken Adobo Nachos. This snack features some classic fall flavors like blue corn tortilla chips, toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and a pumpkin-cheese sauce.
Mac & Cheese Truck
For pasta lovers, head over to the Mac & Cheese Truck to find a surprisingly pumpkin-y take on the classic mac & cheese. The Halloween Mac & Cheese features a pumpkin-cheese sauce and pumpkin seeds. Add cranberry gummy worms and it’s hard to imagine a spookier snack than this!
Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet Truck
And to round out your frightening feast with a tasty treat, head over to the Cookie Dough Truck for their Halloween Cookie Dough Waffle Taco. Pumpkin and cold brew cookie dough piled high in a waffle taco? What a crafty creation!
These Halloween snacks certainly look the part, and the flavors have us curious. Find out what these spooky eats taste like during their limited time at the trucks (located in Disney Springs West Side) October 25 to 31.
Do you think these surprising flavors will be a trick or a treat? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
Get more Disney dining news here!
- Hitting Up an Epcot Festival? Why the Disney Dining Plan May Be Good for You!
- The Menus for Disney California Adventure’s Food and Wine Festival Are Here!
- Pair Your BBQ With a Refreshing Libation at Regal Eagle’s Walk-Up Bar in Disney World!
- You’ll Be Able to Mobile Order Your BBQ When Regal Eagle Smokehouse Opens in Disney Today!
- The Disney Dining Plan with Kids: Why You Might Want to Go for it on Your Next Walt Disney World Vacation!