Disney+, which launches in just a few short weeks on November 12, just became more affordable than ever for Verizon customers.
Verizon recently announced that new, as well as existing, unlimited wireless customers are eligible for a year of Disney+ for free.
This deal is also available for new FiOS customers and new 5G home customers.
If you are a Verizon customer and have already pre-ordered Disney+, you can still take advantage of this offer! Your pre-order will simply be paused until the Verizon free offer ends, at which time your pre-ordered subscription would come into effect.
The full price of Disney+ is currently $6.99 a month.
Have you already signed up for Disney+? What are you looking forward to watching the most? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney+ Streaming Service? We can help!
- Here’s ALL the Holiday Content Coming to Disney+ for the Christmas Season!
- Here’s Everything Coming to Disney+ This December
- NEWS: ‘WandaVision’ Release Date Delayed Until 2021 on Disney+
- PHOTOS: Preview Marvel’s ‘WandaVision’ Production and Story Details!
- NEWS! Disney Streaming Services Will Be Giving Fans an Inside Look at the National Hockey League’s Games!
- New Documentary Depicting Legendary Disney Lyricist Howard Ashman Coming Soon to Disney+!
- A New Star Wars Animated Series is Coming to Disney+!
- How Bob Iger Forever Changed Disney’s Place in the Entertainment Industry