Disney+, which launches in just a few short weeks on November 12, just became more affordable than ever for Verizon customers.
Verizon recently announced that new, as well as existing, unlimited wireless customers are eligible for a year of Disney+ for free.
This deal is also available for new FiOS customers and new 5G home customers.
If you are a Verizon customer and have already pre-ordered Disney+, you can still take advantage of this offer! Your pre-order will simply be paused until the Verizon free offer ends, at which time your pre-ordered subscription would come into effect.
The full price of Disney+ is currently $6.99 a month.
Have you already signed up for Disney+? What are you looking forward to watching the most? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney+ Streaming Service? We can help!
- Cute Overload! New Disney+ Original Series “Pick of the Litter” Starts Streaming Soon!
- What the AllEars Team Watched First on Disney’s New Streaming Service Disney+
- Disney’s New Streaming Service Disney+ has Arrived! Find Out What to Watch When Here
- How Many People are REALLY Signing Up for Disney+?
- Cast Members Can Now Choose Disney+ Bundle Over Main Entrance Pass Beginning in 2020
- “Avengers: Endgame” Release Date on Disney+ Streaming Service Moved Up
- Disney+ High School Musical: The Musical: The Series to Air First Episode on ABC, Disney Channel, and Freeform
- New Original Series From The Jim Henson Company Coming to Disney+