Who’s ready for Galactic eats and treats?!
Ronto Roasters is a Quick Service stand featuring grilled meats and specialty non-alcoholic drinks.
The food offerings at Walt Disney World are the exact same as Disneyland, and the drinks are nearly identical. There is a slight increase on bottled beverages in Florida, and black coffee is not an option. That’s it — those are the only differences!
The Milk Stand is where you can try the iconic Blue Milk from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope and the Green Milk from Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi.
What snack are you most excited for in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!