Every time we find a new Loungefly backpack, we think they can’t possibly get any cuter! From Genie to the famous Rainbow Unicorn, and Star Wars to new color trends these bags continue to top themselves!
But today we spotted what might just be the cutest Loungefly line yet!
Introducing the Magic Kingdom Collage collection! We found the Mini Backpack and Wallet at Ever After Jewelry Co. and Accessories in Disney Springs.
As you can see, the bag is covered in Magic Kingdom (and some Disneyland) illustrations! I spy the Train Station, Fantasyland, and Splash Mountain to start. Plus, drawings of classic friends like Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy!
The bag is lined with adorable and simple classic Mickeys.
And of course, there is a matching wallet!
This is just about the cutest way to store all of your personal must-haves!
What do you think — is this new pattern a must-have? Let us know in the comments!
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney shopping news!