Aladdin‘s Genie has materialized once again in Disney. This time he has chosen to appear to us in the form of the popular Loungefly mini-backpacks.
The new line celebrates the “original” Genie from the animated classic.
The Genie backpack is full of little details. There’s the Genie’s earring, ears, ponytail, eyebrows, and then check out that zipper pull — it’s the Genie’s lamp!
We spotted this addition to the Loungefly collection in the Magic Kingdom, but we also found it on shopDisney.
This new mini-backpack is $80.00.
Will you be adding the Genie Loungefly mini-backack to your collection? Let us know in the comments.
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- Wish Granted! Aladdin-Themed Dooney & Bourke Appears in Disney World
- First Pair of Designer Ears Make Their Disney Park Debut
- V.I.Passholder Launch Event for Imagination Pink and Magic Mirror Merchandise
- New Pop-up Shop in Hollywood Studios' Toy Story Land
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!