The company Loungefly is known for its creative and fun backpacks, and when it comes to Star Wars there is no exception. Take a look at some of Loungefly’s newest Star Wars-themed backpacks, showing up in Disney World stores now!
So happy Yoda looks on this backpack. Strong is The Force with this one!
But Yoda isn’t the only character to get his own backpack.
R2-D2, one of our favorite little droids, is also immortalized in a backpack. You can almost hear him beeping and whirring!
And, if you can’t choose a favorite character, how about this multi-colored Star Wars logo backpack?
These backpacks were spotted in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We haven’t seen them online yet, but you can find other Disney-themed Loungefly bags and accessories on shopDisney.com.
Buy or buy not, there is no try! Choose one, will you? A comment leave us below!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- How Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is Already Surprising Us
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge to Debut New Animatronics Technology
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Preview: Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Restaurant News and Food Photos!
Be sure to follow @allearsnet on Instagram and Twitter!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!