The new location, called Regal Eagle Smokehouse, will take the place of Liberty Inn.
Liberty Inn will close on July 8, 2019, as the location prepares for the redesign and re-imagination.
Regal Eagle Smokehouse will be a modern barbecue smokehouse with a large smoker preparing food every day on the pavilion’s promenade. You will be able to pair your barbecue with one of the craft brews that will be on tap. The current Liberty Inn patio space will also be redesigned.
We will keep you posted when more information is released, including an opening date.
Want to learn more about Epcot’s transformation? We can help!
- Epcot's Tram Pick-up/Drop-off Locations Moved During Transformation
- Epcot’s Transformation Continues with New Entrance and New Play Pavilion
- Goodbye IllumiNations, Hello Epcot Forever: Dates Announced
- New Creperie Announced for Epcot’s France Pavilion
- New Space Restaurant to Offer “Out-of-this-World” Dining Experience at Epcot
- New Restaurant Coming to Epcot’s Japan Pavilion
- New Film, Awesome Planet, to Come to Epcot’s The Land Pavilion as Part of Park’s Transformation
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!