Reviews of The Daily Poutine

View Menus at The Daily Poutine Gourmet Frites Dining Location

Snacks Menu

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic, Mexican, Italian
The Daily Poutine brings the Canadian classic to Disney Springs with four varieties of toppings on hot, thick-cut French fries-Classic.

Complete Menu and Photos:

Reviewed by TylerMelissa Review Date: 07/26/2020

I enjoy The Daily Poutine on as many trips to Disney Springs as my stomach can handle. Being from Wisconsin, I often expect to be disappointed when I'm away from home ordering anything that includes cheese curds (because they aren't usually cheese curds). The Classic Poutine gets it exactly right. Every order is made fresh and scalding hot - my only complaint is that when they're busy, it can take longer than you might expect to get your food BECAUSE everything is made so fresh. That said, it's worth the wait. They have variety for more adventurous eaters, too!

On our most recent trip, we tried the Arendelle Aqua Arctic Punch they were serving, and could have probably enjoyed about five more. I'd definitely recommend whatever seasonal or signature drink they're serving based just on that one great experience!

Pros:

Delicious, fresh food, central location in Disney Springs, lots of seating, often live entertainment right next to the stand, delicious signature cocktails, clever name!

Cons:

Not as fast as you might hope, if they are busy

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 09/04/2017

We shared a classic poutine. I have never been to Canada to try this dish before, but we all enjoyed it. I had never tried cheese curds before, and now I love them! This is a great place to share a snack or eat for lunch!

Pros:

food

Cons:

outdoor seating can get hot

Reviewed by disneyjill Review Date: 08/15/2017

I tried the classic, and while I've never had real Canadian poutine, so I can't speak to the authenticity, I enjoyed this a lot. The fries were hot and made to order, thick cut, with gravy and cheese curds. This was my lunch and the portion was more than plenty.

Pros:

Portion size, food hot

Reviewed by mgilmore Review Date: 08/15/2016

My son and I tried the French - French Fries, Mushroom Cream Sauce, and Gruyere.

Wow really tasty, and a decent size portion.
For $8.99 a few more fries would be nice, but we enjoyed it very much.

It was made to order...nice and hot.
I loved it and can't wait to go back for another visit.

Pros:

Fresh and Hot

Cons:

—