Happy Thanksgiving from Disney World!
We’ve been observing the crowds steadily increasing leading up to the holiday, and we also saw Genie+ reach its highest price yet at $29 per person, per day. Now we’re looking at what you’d have to pay to skip lines this Thanksgiving.
In case you missed it, Genie+ is the new way to skip the lines in Disney World. Unlike the FastPass system, however, it will cost you.
Genie+ was introduced in Disney World at $15 per person, per day, but Disney announced flexible Genie+ pricing back in October. Now the price of Genie+ varies from day to day in Disney World, with the price so far fluctuating between $15 and $29.
However, on Thanksgiving, the price of Genie+ remained at its record-high price tag of $29. Before this holiday week, Genie+ was between $15 and $22, but we saw the spike to $29 on Monday, November 21st. It’s likely that we will see this price (or a higher price) on dates around other major holidays, so you probably want to increase your Genie+ budget if you’re visiting Disney World on a holiday break.
Keep following AllEars for more Disney World news and updates!
More Info on ALL the Holiday Happenings in Disney World
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is Coming Back to Disney World
- Everything Returning to the 2022 Festival of the Holidays in EPCOT
- Get a Look at the NEW Spirit Jerseys, Minnie Ears, and Other Festive Merchandise Coming Soon
- Find Out if You Qualify for a Discount for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Everything Coming Back for the Holidays in Disney World in 2022
- A NEW Holiday Overlay is Coming to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT
- Don’t Miss Out on These Disney Advent Calendars on Amazon
- Get a Look at Some of the Disney Ornaments You Can Buy Online
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you in Disney World this Thanksgiving? Tell us in the comments!