It’s the most wonderful time of the year at the Disney Parks!
The holidays are upon us, and we have decorations, upcoming parties, and treats galore to look forward to! Another holiday tradition we see each year at the parks and hotels are the intricate gingerbread displays. And now, we have dates we can look forward to for their return!
Disney’s Beach Club Resort — Currently Open
The giant gingerbread carousel at Disney’s Beach Club is already open!
This year’s theme is Disney princesses, and you can spot carousel horses based on Elsa, Snow White, Tiana, and more!
Additionally, the lobby’s treat stand has opened where you can buy a variety of chocolate and gingerbread treats.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort — November 9th
We’ve already seen construction begin on the gingerbread house for Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, and now we have a date it will open!
The gingerbread house and treat store will be open on November 9th in the lobby of the Grand Floridian. This year’s theme will center around the 50th anniversary, similar to last year’s!
As far as treats, Disney has shared the following will be available:
- Gingerbread Mickeys and Shingles
- Stollen Bread
- Brownie Christmas Tree
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- Gingerbread Ornaments and Gingerbread Houses
- Gingerbread Latte Whoopie Pie and Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Gingerbread Cookie Bags, Marshmallow Pops, and Caramel Pecan Fudge Bar
- Gluten-friendly, plant-based, and no sugar added treats
- Grand Floridian Combo Box featuring assorted treats
Disney’s Boardwalk Inn — November 17th
Starting on November 17th, a gingerbread display will be coming to Disney’s BoardWalk Inn!
It will be a gingerbread version of the new BoardWalk Deli, and you’ll be able to pick up:
- Mickey and Minnie sugar cookies
- BoardWalk Mickey sugar cookie
- Giant gingerbread Mickey cookie
- Gluten-Friendly & Plant-based Gingerbread Mickey cookie
- Peppermint marshmallows
- Carnival bark
- Gingerbread Frost Cocktail
Disney’s Contemporary Resort — November 11th
The gingerbread display will RETURN to Disney’s Contemporary Resort this year! A Mary Blair-inspired castle will be unveiled at 11AM on November 11th. This is due to it being the 11th year that the Contemporary bakery team has created one of these displays!
As far as treats you can buy, Disney has shared that you’ll be able to get:
- 50th Anniversary gingerbread castle brick
- Cookie box
- Chocolate peppermint cookie
- Linzer cookie
- Gluten-friendly 5-legged goat sugar cookie
- Dark chocolate peppermint holiday bar
- Hot cocoa bombs
- Frozen drink:
- Frozen Coquito with a rum floater
- Frozen Hot Chocolate with peppermint schnapps
- Frozen Apple Cider with a fireball floater
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge — November 23rd
On November 23rd, Animal Kingdom Lodge will debut a HUGE gingerbread giraffe and gingerbread baby zebra! This continues a tradition from last year’s debut of their adorable ginger-giraffe.
Additionally, on December 6th, you’ll be able to grab a Gingergiraffe cookie.
We’ll keep you updated on locations where you can purchase this cute treat.
American Adventure at EPCOT — November 25th
Just in time for the return of the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, the HUGE gingerbread display at the American Adventure will return on November 25th.
This returning favorite features gingerbread versions of the Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, along with an American Adventure pavilion!
In the Haunted Mansion, you can see the return of the Haunted Mansion Gingerbread house.
The overlay for the ride began in September!
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
On November 14th, the “Grand” Gingerbread House will be returning to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel.
You’ll also be able to shop a variety of treats at the GHC holiday cart:
- Mickey Gingerbread
- Poinsettia cookie
- Snowman cookie
- Christmas cookie
- Hanukkah cookie
- Holiday cookie Box
- Kwanzaa sweet potato loaf
- New Year’scookie
- Rice Krispie
- Hot chocolate
- Hot apple cider
- Waffle shot
Stay tuned to AllEars as we bring you ALL the latest from the holidays in the Disney Parks!
More Info on ALL the Holiday Happenings in Disney World
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is Coming Back to Disney World
- Everything Returning to the 2022 Festival of the Holidays in EPCOT
- Get a Look at the NEW Spirit Jerseys, Minnie Ears, and Other Festive Merchandise Coming Soon
- Find Out if You Qualify for a Discount for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Everything Coming Back for the Holidays in Disney World in 2022
- A NEW Holiday Overlay is Coming to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT
- Don’t Miss Out on These Disney Advent Calendars on Amazon
- Get a Look at Some of the Disney Ornaments You Can Buy Online
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you planning to visit Disney World during the holidays? Let us know in the comments!