It’s officially Halloween season in Disney World!
One of this year’s new snacks that will only be available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is the Sweet Almond Corn Cake. Located at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe, this treat is an almond vanilla cake dipped in white, orange, and yellow chocolate and topped with candy corn.
That’s right, even though this treat looks pretty convincingly like an ear of corn, it is actually made of cake! But even though this snack might taste a little less out-there than it looks, our readers are still split on whether or not they’re buyin’ it.
We asked our Instagram followers how they felt about the Sweet Almond Corn Cake and it was an even 50% to 50% split on whether or not they’re feeling this Halloween treat!
We’d say that’s a perfect excuse to try this snack for yourself to see which side of the fence you land on…you know, for science, of course.
We’ll continue to report back with all of the spooky season offerings from around the parks, so stay tuned to AllEars for more Disney Halloween updates!
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- We Went to the FIRST 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World Worth $200?
- The 6 BEST Treats At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World!
- Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party FAQ
- Every Date That Has Sold Out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- See Our Full Page ALL About Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- All of the 2022 Halloween Popcorn Buckets You’ll Find in Disney World
- See ALL of the Disney Halloween Merchandise You Can Get Online
- Don’t Miss Out on These Halloween Advent Calendars
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT in 2022
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Would YOU try the Sweet Almond Corn Cake? Let us know in the comments!