We know that the Oogie Boogie Bash has lots of entertainment in store, but we have been going ALL OUT on the treats too!
We’ve been snacking on candy from the Interactive Trick-or-Treat trails, three kinds of loaded fries, and more. But, we’re taking a break from running around Disney California Adventure for a dessert party!
Disney announced that two dining packages would be returning to the event this year, including the Sonoma Terrace Oogie Boogie Bash Dessert Party. The add-on experience allows guests to have reserved viewing of the Frightfully Fun Parade with a selection of “hauntingly scrumptious” desserts and drinks to go along with the show.
Each night of the Oogie Boogie Bash, the dessert party will begin at 7PM and 9:30PM (with required reservations) ahead of the parade’s show times at 7:45PM and 10PM. We arrived ahead of our reservation, ready to get our snack on! The menu at this dessert party is full of delicious cocktails and sweet treats based on the man of the hour himself, Oogie Boogie.
Of course, we grabbed one of every dessert (how could we not?). With Red Velvet Bundt Cake, Orange Dreamcicle Rice Crispy, Chocolate Meringue Mousse, Dark Fudge Cake Pop, Raspberry Mini Streusel, and Gummy Centipedes all loaded up on our plate, this party had plenty of delicious sweet treats.
We also got a Festive Fall Punch with Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, and Sprite! The drink also has a nice touch of whipped cream and sprinkles.
The dessert party costs $84 per person which is pretty pricey when you are already paying for an Oogie Boogie Bash ticket. The biggest reason the dessert party would be worth it for you is if you want prime parade seating!
Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Oogie Boogie Bash info, Disney entertainment, and news!
What is your favorite part of the Oogie Boogie Bash this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Why Disneyland Magic Key Holders Should Book Their 2021 Park Passes ASAP!
- NEWS: The Monorail is FINALLY Reopening At Disneyland
- BREAKING: Launch DATE Announced For Disney Genie+
- BREAKING: Disney World Reveals PRICING For Pay-Per-Ride Attractions
- Pricing Already Lowered for New Paid FastPass at Disneyland Paris
- Disney+’s Hallowstream Drive-In Has Sold Out!
- A NEW Year-Round Holiday Shop is Coming to Disneyland Soon!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!